2010年10月11日星期一

those days just as my life time as those other

those days, just as my life time as those other lackluster disappeared, without any memory. recall many memorable day, I did not leave something for them What. For example Middle School, for instance, first entered the university, say, the beginning of love. words what it means to me, perhaps only one exit, a place I might not be overwhelmed by their emotions exports. And when I happy with the time to enrich the contrary, I will forget it. long suppressed emotions last night suddenly broke out. gratuitous to cry. cried after, but better. Although there is still the same mess as before, my courage has suddenly come back. not afraid like. not afraid like. and dog controversy with money, it has been argued that he was angry, I am forbidden to mention. money is always in between the pair went to a sensitive topic. We for this dispute, but we desperately to each other a pocket. perhaps because we are both poor and white in it.
recommended to the baby, official fiction. large pool of outdated lofty ground first, into the final master of sleek sophistication. I did not lose his lofty and regret, on the contrary, it is like to see step by step to get on his final outcome of director seats. did not feel GAO, or to smooth what is wrong. but, people want to find for his own savoir-faire. pool much, is not an open can see that very fame Cyril, who see him as he climbed more than high seat, he secretly has the fire.

没有评论:

发表评论