2010年10月17日星期日

But in my view, this work is more than a creation

But in my view, this work is more than a creation of foreign life and work experience of the summary, it is quite interesting hearing the sound. .in my listening experience, the Proko Fief later works are full of is, the truth and leave the confusion, and this confusion that the new melody in his creative excellence to become a effect and the peculiar idea of personality I think he does not seem to focus on art in the light of human nature, so I thought he probably was a pain-free under the political shadow of the urchin. but his works are untitled and Shostakovich with A similar metaphor melody is my temporary misunderstanding you?
again, or have been gifted to Prokofiev to hide a deep inner invisible? was confused and was thrown to my own, and he refers to in the next virtuoso musician Smart is still no way to Shaw's attitude to create a brilliant bear false witness. However, the next number of the Fifth Symphony to break my understanding, inner strength is so straightforward and disclosed for the first time for me to his music , of him who has a new Discovery.

没有评论:

发表评论